Hibiscus & Aloevera Gel Hair Mask
Dandruff issues? Frizzy hair? Rough texture? Loss of shine? Damaged or dry hair? Fix these issues with this awesome gel mask for your precious tresses in just 30 days!
Benefits: Aloe vera contains proteolytic enzymes which repairs dead skin cells on the scalp. It acts as a great conditioner and leaves the hair smooth and shiny. It promotes hair growth, prevents itching on the scalp, reduces dandruff, and smoothens out dry and frizzy hair.
Weight: 300 gms
Ingredients: Organic aloe vera gel, pure hibiscus oil, rosemary essential oil, lavender essential oil, peppermint essential oil, vitamin E oil, vegetable glycerine
Pure Aloe Vera Gel
- Anti-inflammatory actions that help reduce scalp irritation
- Moisturising effect
- Enzyme and fatty acid content that help reduce inflammation
- Vitamins C, E, B-12, folic acid, and choline content that help nourish and strengthen hair.
Cold Pressed Hibiscus Oil
- Hibiscus aids hair growth from dormant hair follicles helping cover bald patches and also combats dryness and dandruff
Peppermint Essential Oil
- Peppermint oil is great for your hair and scalp. It helps with dryness or itching
- It helps with dandruff because it has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties
Lavender Essential Oil
- Lavender also has antimicrobial properties, which means it helps prevent bacteria and fungi from growing. When applied to hair or scalp, this may prevent common hair or scalp issues like itchy scalp, dandruff and infections.
Rosemary Essential Oil
- Rosemary is one of the best oils for enhancing hair growth, which thickens the hair. Rosemary oil is believed to increase cellular metabolism that stimulates hair growth
Vitamin E Oil
- Vitamin E is best known for its antioxidant properties that help reduce free radical damage and protect the body’s cells. Recently, vitamin E has been hailed as a cure-all to turn frizzy, damaged, unmanageable hair into shiny, luscious locks.
- Glycerine is good for hair that’s curly, thick, or frizzy, though it can be beneficial to all hair types. It’s helpful for damaged hair and may condition well enough to stop breakage.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
There are no inquiries yet.